[KDE-India] www.kde.org revamped

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 14:44:22 CET 2010

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 7:05 PM, Shantanu Tushar Jha <jhahoneyk at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I offered it couple of time, nothing happened..
>>
> offered it to? Please explain in detail (12 marks) ;)

Not to confuse with my secret plan of world domination here.

I offered help to admin of KDE.in, I think they are working on it from
long time and I thought to help but never got clear answer why site is
down. I heard that it is about to move to another server from current
one (hosted on some vserver).

I think I've failed to pass here from 12 marks. Sorry.

--
 Cheers,
 Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_