[KDE-India] Congratulations to Shantanu, Jain and Nikhil for their gsoc selection <EOM>

Shantanu Tushar Jha jhahoneyk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 22:58:11 CEST 2010

Hi !,
    Thank you all for the wishes, its always a pleasure to be with everyone
here, feels like home :)
And those wondering about my GSoC project, here's some info
http://www.shantanutushar.com/content/gluon-player-plasmoid-yay-it-works

lets make KDE rock even more !!

Cheers !

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 1:00 AM, Roshan <kubunturos at gmail.com> wrote:

> Shantanu, Jain and Nikhil, congratulations. I'm sure you folks will
> make great KDE software :)
> All the best.
>
> (Though, I've been almost offline for over two years now from Open
> Source Software, I catch up with these little things :) )
>
> (Apologies, if I've sort of broken the mailing list replies -- Gmail
> has been a bit confusing for me, or perhaps, I've forgotton how to use
> it for mailing lists :) )
>
> --
> Roshan Baladhanvi

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)