[KDE-India] Which development for KDE-edu programs first?

sankarshan sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 06:41:55 CET 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 10:51 AM, G Karunakar <indlinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 8:40 PM, Akarsh Simha <akarshsimha at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I would naturally wish that KStars be translated into every Indian
>> language, but then, many Indian languages don't even have basic
>> translation :-P
>>

> One aspect is getting all the constellation & star names with Indian
> ones, many translations are actually transliterations!

A standard list/glossary allowing the listing of all the star names in
KStars along with corresponding Indian language name would allow
substantial auto-translation which would be a significant improvement
over transliteration. A quick start might be possible at the sidelines
of the KStars workout.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>