[KDE-India] Which development for KDE-edu programs first?

Stephanie Das Gupta stephaniedasgupta at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 17:20:35 CET 2009

Hi,

I am planning on working on some KDE-edu programs for India specific
content. I was wondering what everyone would like to see in KDE
education programs first.

My two current plans are:

1. Kgeography - I plan on creating a map of India, and setting it up for
use with the program
2. Parley / KWordQuiz - I am planning on making quizzes about the
history of India (i.e. Prime Ministers, and other information). Also I
am planning to do some Bengali script to English vocabulary quizzes.

Now, my question is **exactly* *what everyone would like to see put in.

--
~ Stephanie ~