[KDE-India] [X-POST] WANTED: Students who want to learn OpenGL / Qt :)

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 23:08:00 CET 2009

Hi

If someone is interested in learning OpenGL / Qt, please let me know.

KStars, the application I maintain, requires a lot of love in this
aspect. Although it has a lot of features, it lacks eye-candy - mostly
because we don't use OpenGL.

If someone is interested in learning these by way of contributing to
KStars, please send me mail, and I should be able to help during
December.

This is (hopefully) a win-win situation. KDE benefits by getting a
nice new GUI and you benefit by learning OpenGL/Qt and real world
coding.

Pre-requisites:
1. C++
2. An open mind