[KDE-India] Junior (and not-so-junior) Jobs for KStars

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 19:51:40 CET 2009

Hi

I put out a list of tasks that, if completed, would be beneficial to
KStars. Anyone interesting in contributing to KStars could have a look
at them and give them a try. Do let me / us know if you are working on
some task, so we could avoid clashes.

These could be entry points to get involved with KStars. These could
also serve as proving grounds for aspiring GSoC students.

I have some more jobs to put in - some really easy ones like
documentation fixes, and also some of those harder optimizations that
James has suggested, which I will put up hopefully during a weekend
when I can sit at the screen for a longer time!

So, here's a "first" list:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Edu/KStars/JuniorJobs

Feel free to add your ideas to the page.

And yes, I know I have a lot of patches pipelined to commit. Will
commit them within a few days' time! (I finally got trunk built
on my desktop!)

Regards
Akarsh
http://kstars.wordpress.com