[KDE-India] My KDE 4.2 Experience

Shantanu Jha jhahoneyk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:42:12 CET 2009

Hi All,
After Madhu sent the mail, I checked the ppa and there it was. Downloaded
the new packages in about 4 hours. Man, it was more than worth the wait.
Kudos to all !! Here is my experience
http://www.shantanutushar.com/blog/2009/01/my-kde-42-experience.html .
Keep Rocking KDE !!

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Pradeepto Bhattacharya <
pradeeptob at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Madhusudan C.S <madhusudancs at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >       I just wrote a blog post about my KDE 4.2 experience.
> > Thought of sharing with you all. Hope you all share your experiences
> > too :)
> >
> > http://www.madhusudancs.info/kde42
>
> Madhu, nice stuff. My box has "The Answer" as well, and also the first
> set of updates almost immediately. Also installed KDEEdu module
> separately just for fun . I really like Marble's OSM integration and
> don't get me started on Step :). Oh and Amarok 2 is rocking my world
> as well.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Pradeepto
> --