[KDE-India] Monkey Studio

Manish Chakravarty manishchaks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 11:07:40 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 09:55:23AM +0530, Pradeepto Bhattacharya wrote:
> Hola,
>
> Monkey Studio (MkS) is a cross platform IDE written in C++/Qt 4. [1]
> It's primary goal was to be a Qt 4 only IDE, but it evoluate a way to
> support Qt development and any kind of project.
How does this compare with Qt Creator?
Anyone tried this out?

I currently use Qt Creator and my experience has been "It's good but
lets wait for the final release"

There are some bugs/quirks I have with Creator but it's unfair to
criticize them at this point as it is beta quality software as of now.

-- Manish