[KDE-India] intro

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 19:20:30 CEST 2009

Sorry, I had sent vignesh a private reply which should have been to the
list.

Anyway, it went something like:
WoW! Now that is 4 KDE hackers from PESIT.

We really should have a PESIT KDE Hackathon.

@gopala, would you get the perm and pick a date for this?

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009, vignesh c sent out 0.5K bytes to say:
> hi all
>
> i m vignesh doin information science and engineering from
> PESIT,bangalore. Congratulations to GSoCers from India!!! :). Although
> my proposal din get selected for GSoC i m lukin forward for being a
> part of SoK 2009 . I had proposed for "new meta applets for the
> context view of amarok" and i m lukin forward to contribute towards
> it.
>
> cheers
> Vignesh C

Tejas Dinkar