[KDE-India] FOSS.IN/2008: The Omelette Post :)]

Aditya Godbole aag.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 13:25:19 CEST 2008

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 4:30 PM, Atul Chitnis <mail at atulchitnis.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Oct 2008, Aditya Godbole wrote:
> You *certainly* are not as innocent and wellmeaning as you
> try to paint yourself here.

This reply is to everyone, not just Atul.
Did it seem that I'm trying to paint myself as innocent and
wellmeaning? I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention.
Please always consider the possibility that I am conceited and evil
every time you read my mail or talk to me. Please doubt everything I
write, if you feel so.

Anyway, enough of this personal stuff. After a point, it gets pointless :P

Over and out.

-aditya