[KDE-India] Fwd: [fedora-india] [Fwd: [blug-non-tech] FOSS.IN/2008: The Omelette Post :)]

Aditya Godbole aag.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 22:45:25 CEST 2008

Sorry for top posting. This is a bit funny. When I suggested on the
FOSS.in list that there shouldn't be any talks, I was blasted and told
that the conference isn't for me. I promptly stopped my list
subscription to prevent further flames.
The funny part is that the organisers come up with this original,
brilliant idea after the discussion. Hmm. Also I still haven't been
given an acceptable definition of 'contributor'.

-aditya