[KDE-India] Foss.in

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:30:48 CET 2008

Hi all,
 Now that all my exam dates and other commitments are partly known,  I
can make it to foss.in on nov 25th atleast for sure.

The other days, i don't really know because I might be railing(like
flying ;) ) to Hyderabad sponsored by college to attend a program
entitled "Excitement of Research" in IIIT campus. (mostly on 25th
night)
I can confirm about this on 20th November.

This is going to be my first ever foss.in. Hope to meet all you guys.. :-)
Who all amongst you are making it into the foss.in ?

Gosh!! I am really getting excited thinking about foss.in.. Duh! I
have to study for yet another test before that :(

--
Cheers,
Gopala Krishna A