[KDE-India] Translators Required For KDE 4.1 Release Announcement

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Wed May 28 07:53:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

       KDE 4.1 release is round the corner. For KDE 4.0, for the first
time ever, the announcment was translated into few of the Indian
languages. I think, it made sense and would be awesome if we can do it
again this time even. So consider this mail as a call for translators
for respective languages. Please mail me offlist for the release
announcement and please mention the language. Thanks in advance.

       Cheers!

Pradeepto
--
The KDE Project : http://www.kde.org