[KDE-India] Please suggest a license for my book : Programming with KDE4 Using C++

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 17:59:52 CET 2008

On Jan 27, 2008 9:43 PM, Manish Chakravarty <manishchaks at gmail.com> wrote:
> As regarding [3] I mean to say that
> " You can download and modify a copy of the book from the site. But if you
> buy the book, you cant print copies of it and sell it. Printing rights
> belong to me only"

You can also ask on debian-legal mailing list, if you ok with some flames :P
This means, I can't even print useful pages? What if I not buy and get
copy from site, can I print it?

Its better to put it under one license. Combining two will make it
much unclear. Or some CC license is good. Check their site.

--
 Cheers,
 Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_