[KDE-India] Hello

Fri Jan 25 19:58:49 CET 2008

Hello folks! Influenced by Kushal Das, whom i met earlier this evening and his
insistence that i join the list.. here i am! :-)

A short introduction; I have been a Linux/KDE user since the beginning of 2005
(It was a new year resolution to try to move to Linux from the other OS). I
started with SimplyMepis which shipped with KDE and then moved to Kubuntu
later in the year. I have mostly been with Kubuntu since. I run KDE 4 as my
primary desktop and have been building it from SVN for the last couple of
months or so.

Well.. I hope be of some use here, so a BIG hello to all of you. :-)
--
Cheers!
kitts