[KDE-India] KDE 4.0 Release Event/Party/Get-together @ Mumbai

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:38:45 CET 2008

Heya folks,

         The KDE Release event/party @   Mumbai will happen on 20th
January as mentioned previously in another thread. Unfortunately, no
venue could be arranged for this event for variety of reasons that are
beyond the scope of this mail :P

          But anyway, we will have a nice getogether in Mumbai. The
chosen place of rendezvous is Juhu and have lunch together at Mahesh
Lunch Home [1], which serves seafood ( Mangalorean and more ) and also
it has good veggie option, I am told. So basically there will be good
food options for non-veggies and veggies as well. Though eating at MLH
is not the only option, we can surely move to some place else by
popular demand :). JFYI, I have heard it from a veggie that the place
serves good vegetarian food. And according to Times Food Guide -
veggies actually have a lot of choice.

          After lunch and we move to the nearby Juhu beach, which is a
5-10 minutes walk. Good walk is necessary after a nice meal ;) . Plans
( as randomly thought and discussed on irc ) is to sit on the beach
and do some impromptu bofs and nice walks on the beach. Somewhere in
between all that, a cake will be cut to add to the festivities. After
that, people are free to choose to carry on the fun there or move from
there to somewhere else. If you are in Juhu or Mumbai around that day
and time, please join us.

          Hope to see some of you there.

          Please note : Time to meet for lunch @ Mahesh Lunch Home - 12:30 PM.

           [1]http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=mahesh+lunch+home&sll=19.104845,72.826159&sspn=0.009124,0.014591&ie=UTF8&latlng=19102584,72826728,13058785943928251560&ei=RYCPR6vuF5v2iwPJ_JSgCw&cd=1

          Cheers!

Pradeepto
--
The KDE Project : http://www.kde.org