[KDE-India] My Intro

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jan 13 04:36:19 CET 2008

On Sunday 13 January 2008 01:00, Gopala Krishna wrote:

[snip]

>Anyway here atleast i have decided to be a bit more active , so here
>goes my intro.

Coo! BTW, what distro are you using? (just curious to know)

>My name is Gopala Krishna and i am 2nd year engineering student in
>PESIT (info science)

Welcome! to KDE-India.

>I have been porting an electronics simulator tool called qucs[1] from
>qt3 to qt4. Infact i have been doing that since quite a long time and
>am really enjoying process of learning(slow but hopefully deep). I am
>particularly excited about the introduction of xml, svg, graphicview
>technologies in the port.

Ah, Nice. :)

>The port isn't ready yet as it is short of man power but i am
>determined to finish it soon.

You could put up an announcement here and on few other mailing lists
(ILUG-Chennai, ILUG-Delhi, GLUG-BOM) stating skills required and what
part of the project could be done in isolation, if any.

Really nice! Keep up the great work. :)