[KDE-India] Release Events Notification

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 04:17:03 CET 2008

Hi,

On Jan 12, 2008 11:07 PM, Roshan <d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> List,
>
> Glad to see, a release event proposed at Chennai (whose announcement
> might have reached y'all) for KDE 4.0.0.
>
> To have all such information in a central place, the website of
> KDE-India will (and now does) maintain a page containing where, when
> and what of (possibly) every release event across India.
>
> The page is directly accessible through the link
> http://www.kde.in/index.php/KDE_4.0.0_Release_Events

           Thanks Roshan for all the hard work.

> The Mumbai release event is *proposed* (as in earlier emails) and not
> finalized yet. Though at the back of my mind, I think of proposing my

             Well, we are going to do it, but venue is not finalised
because  the venue that we narrowed down and got confirmation for
before is unfortunately not available on that day. So we are looking
for a new place and new ideas or change the date.

> college as a location, I cannot certain that now. It would be exciting
> to see KDE 4.0.0 kick off from my college, with an /attempt/ to attract
> *interested* individuals and help them. :)

              Thats an interesting idea. We get an auditorium or such
for the event? There were more ideas being floated on irc - from KDE
Beach Party to KDE Trek Party. :)

              Cheers!

Pradeepto
--