[KDE-India] Release Events Notification

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jan 12 18:37:58 CET 2008

List,

Glad to see, a release event proposed at Chennai (whose announcement
might have reached y'all) for KDE 4.0.0.

To have all such information in a central place, the website of
KDE-India will (and now does) maintain a page containing where, when
and what of (possibly) every release event across India.

The page is directly accessible through the link
http://www.kde.in/index.php/KDE_4.0.0_Release_Events

The Mumbai release event is *proposed* (as in earlier emails) and not
finalized yet. Though at the back of my mind, I think of proposing my
college as a location, I cannot certain that now. It would be exciting
to see KDE 4.0.0 kick off from my college, with an /attempt/ to attract
*interested* individuals and help them. :)

The Chennai Release event is also proposed to be held, though as of now,
there's no indication of when, and where it'll be held.

[OT] A tutorial regarding comparison (and in a way, migration) from the
good old "TurboC / C++ Compiler" is ready for reference on the website.
I'll soon send a direct link to it, which ofcourse, could be accessed
under the Tutorials section. [/OT].