[KDE-India] KDE 4.0 Release Event @ India

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 05:12:05 CET 2008

Hi,

        We all have been hearing about KDE4 since a long time now.
Time has come now. KDE 4.0.0 will be release 11th and there will be a
release event held in many parts of the globe. The main event [1] will
be held at GOOGPLEX between 17-19th January. But not all can go there
for various reasons. So many smaller events will happen in various
parts of the world [2].

        Some of us are planning to do one such event in Mumbai. We
have narrowed down on 20th January, Sunday, easier for most people
here in Mumbai and we get to avoid the traffic. If you have any plans
to do such an event in your town/city you live in, please go ahead and
do it. If you are in Mumbai, stay tuned.

         [1]http://www.kde.org/kde-4.0-release-event/
         [2]http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Events/KDE4ReleaseParties

        Cheers!

Pradeepto