[KDE-India] Updates from Fosskriti

Piyush Verma piyush.verma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 13:42:03 CET 2008

Currently writing this mail from Fosskriti,
and for those who don't know FossKriti, its a Open Source Mini-Conf that is
being conducted at IIT Kanpur
as a part of their annual fest TechKriti.
The event has been a real good success, and did come out with some
positives, The positives for KDE / KDE-India are still being
_evaluated_calculated.

As a small tip off:  The demand for Kubuntu disks is outnumbering the Gnome,
by some big multiples :-)
And, it would have been great had pradeeptoo been generous on the number of
T-Shirts.
Jokes apart, we do expect some contribution,
AND
Would be providing a "LENGTHY" feedback... on my way back. Just keep a
close-eye on this thread.

--
Regards,
Piyush Verma