[KDE-India] Congrats KDE Indian's (soc)

pavithran pavithran.s at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:19:33 CEST 2008

Hi,
The Google summer of code results are out !
Around 47 proposals were accepted by google for KDE .

Congrats Shashank singh , Akarsh simha and gopala krishna  for getting
through SOC .
All the best for your project .

Shashank singh : The GraphicsView port of Umbrello and UI improvements.

Akarsh Simha : Optimising loading and painting of stars in KStars

Gopala Krishna : Panoramio / Wikipedia -photo support for Marble

For more details check http://code.google.com/soc/2008/kde/about.html

The proposal I liked the most or I think will have the maximum impact is
jingle voice support in kopete .  check the below link
http://code.google.com/soc/2008/kde/appinfo.html?csaid=BE4A750E102C55BA

--

pavithran shakamuri
www.look-pavi.blogspot.com