[KDE-India] [Ilug-cal-discuss] [Commercial] We are hiring…

Manish Chakravarty manishchaks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:30:07 CEST 2007

Hi Sankarshan,

I would be really interested in joining RedHat right now.

I am good in Qt/C++

I have a couple of questions though.

1) On June 16th, i will have one year's work experience. So can i apply
in june?
2) I do have upstream code contributions to KDE, have commit rights and
maintain a project. Is Qt/C++ programming of interest to RedHat?

you can always catch me on irc
(monzie on #kde, #kde-solaris, #kde-devel, #kde-in, #kde4-devel, #kontact)

Thanks
Manish Chakravarty