[KDE-India] PicasaWeb Exporter kipi-plugin launched

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 19:47:07 CEST 2007

Hi,0
  Quick Intro: Kipi-plugins (http://www.kipi-plugins.org/drupal/ are set of
plugins available for a number of KDE photo management apps including
Digikam, KPhotoAlbum, Gwenview etc.

Now the core, I have recently submitted the code for first version of
PicasaWeb exporter kipi-plugin, this basically adds the functionality of the
host application to export photos to Picasa Web Albums.
I would be glad to accept some feedback and improve the plugin.

To get the app you would have to get the current branches code and compile
it :) This link would help you http://www.digikam.org/?q=download/svn
[snip]
*To Checkout the extragear libs(includes libkipi, kipi-plugins, libkdcraw
and libkexif) :*
# svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/extragear/kde3/libs

[/snip]

regards,
Vardhman
--