[KDE-India] Setting up KDE 4 tutorial by Gaurav (tazz)

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Dec 17 18:37:39 CET 2007

All,

Since, I could copy paste a small quick guide to setting up KDE 4 on the
website, I have added that tutorial on the wiki.

Can be accessed at
http://kde.in/index.php/Quick_and_Easy:_Setting_up_KDE4_in_Ubuntu/Kubuntu

Prashanth, your tutorial will also be up sometime in this week. (I have
to separate screenshots from the document so, that'll take some time).

List, great going! Kindly visit random pages of the website at random
times and spot random typos and inform it to the list. One of the
webmins, will correct it.

Thanks. The KDE-In Community has all the potential to be great FOSS
community in India. Go on!