[KDE-India] New KDE India Website

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:34:02 CET 2007

Hi,

         Dot [1] reported about new KDE-India[2] website. Thanks to
Roshan, Barkha, Anurag, Sharan and Piyush for working really hard to
get this website up and running.  Also thanks to Kushal for those nice
tutorials.

         I am sure we could use more reviews and tutorials. FreeIndian
( we couldnot think of something better :), will try to interview some
India foss contributor irrespective of which project the person
contributes to. For starters we have interviewed Piyush and Sharan -
our own KDE GSoC participants and now KDE contributors.

         A new KDE-India poster[3] as well. Hope you like all the
posters [4]. KDE-India poster has a random sample of people whose high
res photo could be found somewhere on the internet. It certainly
misses quite a few important people.

         [1]http://dot.kde.org/1196683982/
         [2]http://www.kde.in
         [3]http://www.flickr.com/photos/anuragp/2080526159/in/set-72157603248086487/