[KDE-India] KaXUL

Manish Chakravarty manishchaks at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 13:23:34 CEST 2007

Hey Rajeev,

I have not been able to work on KaXUL for about a month now :(
The codebase is half-ported to KDE4

You should be seeing some action from on it.
Currently I am working towards my KDE Book, which should come out by the
end of this month.

Thanks
Manish Chakravarty

( #monzie on irc.freenode.net , irc.mozilla.org )