[KDE-India] Good to be here...

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Wed May 24 20:25:08 CEST 2006

Hi Nadeem,

On 5/24/06, Nadeem Hasan <nhasan at nadmm.com> wrote:

> I finally managed to subscribe to this list after all :) I heard about it
> a while ago and was glad to see KDE taking foothold in India.

      Glad to see you here. I hope all turns out well, things are slow
but they are happening.

> I grew up in Mumbai and have been living in New Jersey, USA for last 10

        Hey nice to know that. I have been living in and around Mumbai
since 20 years now.  Mostly in Panvel. Perhaps we should meet up next
time you come here or something. Always great to meet in person and
see the face behind the emails and irc nicks :)

> years. I have been contributing to KDE for last 4 years (6 years as a
> user).

       W0ah! Glad to know that. Awesome!!!.

> I hope to be valuable in helping out and shaping the KDE community in India.

    Sure, would love all your contribution in which ever way you can.

    Cheers!

Pradeepto
--
The KDE Project : http://www.kde.org