[KDE-India] Packaging KDevelop project

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 12:53:23 CET 2006

Hi,

> Pradeepto gave me a readymade tarball which compiled like dream and I
> figured out that amongst other things he had added $(LIB_KIO) to line
> koppermine_LDADD = $(LIB_KDEUI) in src/Makefile.am

    Thanks for making me famous :P.

    Well if anybody can now help with how to get it done from KDevelop
itself. Well by setting the correct option from KDevelop itself and
not by hand editing the Makefile.am which is what I did. I personally
use Kate and not KDevelop so I am not so familiar with its tricks.

    Thanks in advance. Cheers!

Pradeepto