[KDE-India] T-Shirt Design Vote

Vivek Rai vivek.rai at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 23:33:23 CET 2006

> > I don't know ... how about a stylized lotus with the K-with-gear (you
> know
> > the graphic on the K-Menu icon) rising from it ?
> Silly Mockup attached.

Hi Rajiv, (frank opinions) I think there could be a bit more "contrast" in
the design. Also, I would have preferred this one with some hint of "India"
, eg like having the flag colors in the lotus etc.

However, argumentative as us Indians are, I am sure somebody would start
obejcting to this design being too close to a particular political party's
election symbol.