[KDE-India] T-Shirt Design Vote

Vivek Rai vivek.rai at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 22:31:31 CET 2006

> I also dont know of anyone who was ever arrested for wearing the
> > Indian cricket team's replica T-Shirt, which also has an impression of
> > the flag's colors.
>

> Hmm, my 2 cents here - its not really a great idea to flout a law
> especially when you are aware of it. It creates the wrong impression and it
> isn't the right message which we want to spread.

Right now, we have 2 options:
1) keep discussing on a "perfect" kde.in design, ciriticize any
contributions from designers, who have kindly spent their time on this
edeavour on one ground or the other, and dont get a T-Shirt ready in time.
2) Quickly decide on a design that can get ready in time for the event.

So, if you really and strongly feel having even an impression of the colors
from flag of India on a T-Shirt can "actually" lead to arrests of prople
wearing those T-Shirts in in India, please suggest an alternative to Ken's
design's quickly.