[KDE-India] उत्तर: T-Shirt Design Vote

Vivek Rai vivek.rai at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:50:10 CET 2006

I like the design.

It is simple for priting on T-Shirts, and conveys the idea of KDE and
India very effectively.

I also dont know of anyone who was ever arrested for wearing the
Indian cricket team's replica T-Shirt, which also has an impression of
the flag's colors.

How much time to we have for deciding on this? I thought the deadline
was pretty steep, remember that this needs to be ready for a
particular event (when?) and poduction will take some time.