[KDE-India] T-Shirt Design Vote

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 02:05:39 CET 2006

Hi all,

      A lot was discussed during the course of last week about various
aspects of the T-Shirt design that Ken kindly made. Some loved it,
some liked it, some didnot. Some members were apprehensive about the
legality of the design because of its close resemblence to the Indian
flag. Some said they were alright with it.Well the discussion went on
and on. Seems like its still on.

      Oke we need to get to actual work and theres no point in
delaying this matter. It was suggested by Till and Ananth to have a
simple open vote about the legality of the design that Ken sent us.
Hence I trigger of this vote to arrive at a concrete  result.

      The design in question is attached with this mail for your
perusal - please vote for or against  the legality and the
"dangerousness" of the design.

      The voting process will be open till Sunday (15th of January)
night [23:59 IST]. I am purposely giving such time frame because we
have quite a lot of students (and also for some people) in the list
who might be checking their mails on Saturday/Sunday evening because
of various reasons that they might have.

      We have a 100+ members, it would be awesome if most if not all
voted. Btw way while a lot was discussed and loads of ideas were sent
nobody barring Vijay and Hetul sent a actual design or mockup. Thanks
both you for the same :). So send in your mockups to the other thread.

      Thank you for your co-operation. Remember that your vote is
important. Please do vote. Thanks again. :)

       Cheers!

Regards,
Pradeepto