[KDE-India] Logo for kde.in, t-shirts and beyond

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at bootsplash.org
Sat Jan 7 22:39:54 CET 2006

Hi,

As Friday was a holiday in Germany and my mailer is playing games with
me, I missed most of this conversation until recently :-( Sorry.

I can very well understand that using the flag is a bad idea, and I
certainly misunderstood Pradeepto's idea. I have attached something
more along the lines of what he suggested (I think, hope!).

If you still want to go with something really simple, that is very easy
(and I won't be angry) but I think something like this might be nice,
even if this example needs some work.

Bye,
Ken