[KDE-India] Logo for kde.in, t-shirts and beyond

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at bootsplash.org
Thu Jan 5 11:59:17 CET 2006

Hi,

On Jan 5, 2006, at 10:09 AM, Pradeepto Bhattacharya wrote:

> Hi Ken,
>
> On 1/5/06, Kenneth Wimer <kwwii at bootsplash.org> wrote:
>>
>> I am starting to work on the design and have hit my first stumbling
>> block :-(
>>
>> If anyone can find a vector format (svg, eps, etc.) of the chakra from
>> the indian flag I would be eternally happy. I have looked a bit online
>> and found several png (bitmap) versions of it but nothing of high
>> enough resolution to use in printing.
>
>    I was suggesting we use the KDE Gear instead of the "chakra" in my

I was asking for the chakra to perhaps work on a logo with different
elements from it and the kde stuff, but it seems that there is little
or no vector sources available.

I have attached a jpeg with a version like you suggest (if I understood
you correctly). This seems to be a very nice, simple design - what do
you think?