[KDE-India] Call for speakers - GNUnify 06

Till Adam adam at kde.org
Tue Jan 3 09:42:46 CET 2006

On Monday 02 January 2006 18:51, Devendra Laulkar wrote:

> We are seeking talks and workshops on the K Desktop Environment,
> specifically application development in KDE.
>
> GNUnify 06 website - http://gnunify.sicsr.ac.in

I would like to encourage anyone in the area to step up for this. I'll gladly
help with slides, etc. You don't have to be a full on KDE developer to do
this, it's already very helful for people to get pointed at the resources,
get the infrastructure explained, etc, and anyone can present that. Nice way
of getting yourself up to speed with it quickly, I'd say. ;)

Or you could just do a "hey, look at the cool things it can do" kind of talk.

It would be nice to have a KDE presence at that event, don't you think?

Till