[KDE-India] Fwd: PyQt tutorial part two

subbukk subbukk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 06:58:11 CET 2006

On Friday 15 December 2006 21:20, Rajeev J Sebastian wrote:
> In fact, you could even take one of these up yourself !! If you have
> *any* problems, you can always email the list, or for more realtime
> support, come to #kde-in on freenode, where pradeepto, kushal and
I wish I could. I am not upto speed in Python (though, it has been on my
todo list for a long time now :-(). The examples were not picked
arbitrarily, but to prepare Qt programmers for handling two big risks -
memory leaks (inherited from C++) and code bloat. These decrease battery
life and responsiveness.

Subbu