[KDE-India] PyQt tutorial part two

Vihan Pandey vihanpandey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 12:58:49 CET 2006

> Hi,
> Just uploaded part two..
> Check it here..
> http://dgplug.org/intro/?q=pyqt2

You used LaTeX :-)

Your tutorial is SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL !!! :-) Both in terms of type setting and
content. i like the fact you made a simple nmap frontend thus demonstrating
command execution, user I/O, and GUI Widgets at the same time :-) Very
creative.

great work !!!

One query however, in which file format are you embedding your graphics? i
ask this out of curiosity as there are MANY ways to do it. i generally
export all my diagrams, images etc to SVG and then include them. It helps me
scale them nicely so that i can accomodate the required number on a page
with text :-)

One thing however, whenever uploading its always good to mention your
copyrite information and what license you are releasing your work under :-)

Again, GREAT JOB :-)

Regards,

- vihan