[KDE-India] KDE-india Digest, Vol 13, Issue 9

Vihan Pandey vihanpandey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 12:29:01 CET 2006

> I just started writing the PyQt tutorials. The first part is out.
> you can check it here.
> http://dgplug.org/intro/pyqt1

Cool, its a start :-)

suggestion : If you are planning to doing a comprehensive(covering et all,
growing, shaping, ....) tutorial it would be prudent for use TeX. i know
xOffice is way easier, but once you cross say twenty pages, and then you
will start going back and inserting more images and text making the whole
thing slip down and then waste most of your time taking care of spaces and
newlines to make sure your formatting is still neat :-/

When you reach there, trust me you will be VERY proud and protective of your
work and will INSIST to your own self that doing whatever it takes(including
taking care of spaces and newlines) is a high priority.

Use TeX :-) If you still want a simpler thing use LaTeX(a much smoother
learning curve), its the easiest of all TeX macropackages :-)

Regards,

- vihan