[KDE-India] KDE Translation try2

Till Adam adam at kde.org
Wed Dec 21 09:54:38 CET 2005

On Tuesday 20 December 2005 13:04, Vijay Kiran Kamuju wrote:

> The both files are little bit old.
> i will make changes once they get into svn.
> The only thing thats left is kdelibs.po.
>
> Please review the translation file(s) and send me your comments.

Sorry in case this was discussed before and I missed it, but have you
submitted this to the translation team yet, as per
http://i18n.kde.org/translation-howto ? They can add the language, and set
you up with everything you need, svn write access, etc. If we are quick, we
just might be able to get this committed in time for 3.5.1, so it would be
great if you could contact them soon.

Nice to see all the contributions on this list, kde.in seems to be off to a
good start. :)

Till