[KDE-India] kde4

Steven stevenjose at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:07:45 CET 2005

On Monday 19 December 2005 18:22, Till Adam wrote:

> Drop by in #kde-in on irc.kde.org (freenode), if you are interested, or
> mention it here, if a group of people are interested we could do a little
> getting-started session on irc with everyone sometime this week.
Hi Adam,
count me in, though i dont have much idea how this works out ... i read up on
developer.kde.org site on how to get started and signed up for the mailing
lists. I have worked with qt before and some of the kde wrapper classes, but
not that much, just experimented.
But I'd really like to help... if you could direct me to some  recommended
documentation/tutorials on qt ... that would be a good start, .

--
Steven Joseph

Ymsg: jsteve4 at yahoo.com
Gentoo,Athlon-xp. UpTime: 2hrs
/dev/random: Make like a baby and head out.