[KDE-India] GUI Sweetness for MC users...

Steven stevenjose at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 11:56:59 CET 2005

Hi ,
	I just tried out krusader, a file explorer. Me being a compulsive Midnight
commander user fell in love with it. Its got the speed and functionality of
mc and here's the sweet part ... previews . Now I can preview
audio,video,pictures .... and do everyting without using the mouse just like
in mc..... advantage here is pretty obvious to mc users. Finally now i can
sort out my massive mp3, video and picture collections fast and easily.

Are there any MC users out there ?? just wondering ...

--
Steven Joseph

ymsg: jsteve4 at yahoo.com, UT:27hrs
Imagery is All In The Mind.