[KDE-India] Action Plan

Dr. Tarique Sani tarique at sanisoft.com
Tue Dec 13 13:58:02 CET 2005

Atul Chitnis wrote:

>I'd *love* to see a Wifi manager that works like Networkmanager in Gnome,

I'd personally *love* to see a kipi plugin which allows uploading a
picture from DigiKam to a Coppermine Picture gallery with optional
goodies like resize before upload... I assure that the Coppermine team
will extend all possible support to anyone who takes this up!

>There are a zillion unaddressed apps out there that could do with some KDE
>love. And this is where KDE.in can contribute a lot.

Indeed and remember not just code - documentation and localization will
also be a big help...

Cheers
Tarique