[KDE-India] Action Plan

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 13:51:26 CET 2005

Hi,

i am also searching for a list of projects that have been developed(or
> under development) by indians so we can have a starting place for
> people wishing to contribute. in case  you do know of any such
> project, please let me know!

    I have discussed this with Ananth and we are in process of putting
together as many Qt/KDE projects as possible. I have contacted a few more
people like Chetan Reddy but I am awaiting their reply and their project
details.

Karthick b showed interest in porting a financial package to kde but
> somehow we are not able to contact him. his office phone (the only no
> that i have) wasnt reachable also. i might try reaching him by going
> over to his office over the next few days.

    Well at the BOF, Amit Karpe suggested that we need some kind of
financial package for small local banks - patepadi. So that it can do taxes
and stuff. At that point, Karthick volunteered cause he was familiar with
tax laws as he has been working on a similar project on a different
platform.

Pradeepto is planning on an ide/gui for assembly language. he will
> probably mail the details later on.

    I am not planning that. It has been already done by two students. The
suggestion was to put it up along with other projects on the website.

Regards,
 Pradeepto