[KDE-India] OT/

Amit Shah shahamit at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:17:11 CET 2005

On 12/13/05, Atul Chitnis <mail at atulchitnis.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Dec 2005, Rajeev Joseph Sebastian wrote:
>
> > IT at School in Kerala seems to prefer GNOME. Wonder how that could be changed.
>
> Simple - let's get active with KDE.in, make sure that we develop and push
> out good stuff on KDE, and wear our patriotism on our sleeves.
>
> Having said that - what's the plan of action to get KDE.in going? Not
> advocacy, please - real action. Code, tutorials, documentation.

But indeed what might be needed might be publicity. How about a KDE.in
T-shirt? But we might have to wait for the next conf for that to
happen and be noticed around in a large scale.

(Only because code-wise and tutorials-wise, I believe KDE is a very
good product already. Unless not much has been done in terms of
localization for Indic languages.)

--
Amit Shah
http://amitshah.net/