[Kde-imaging] KIPI imgur plugin

Fabian Vogt fabian at ritter-vogt.de
Mon Jun 20 15:27:10 UTC 2016

Personally, I don't. Generally, that's a good question.
As the "library" itself is not really a library
(no version numbers, thus not ABI nor API stable),
it might be worth to have an abstraction layer to make it so.
Is it important for libkipiplugins to be ABI/API stable
or can it be relied on that all plugins will always be rebuilt?