[Kde-imaging] KIPI imgur plugin

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 11:49:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

Maik Qualmann <metzpinguin at gmail.com> work on this task currently. You is
wecome to help him of course.

We have talking about to use OAuth2 as well everywhere in kipi-plugins, not
only for ImgUr tool. Flickr, Facebook, Google, etc, need a simplified way
to authentificate user on web service. OAuth2 is the best way to go.

The goal also of Maik work is to drop KIO slaves every where in
kipi-plugins and to use native Qt5 API instead. KIO is just a pain under
non Linux OS and we don't have any free time to investiguate about.
digiKam+kipi-plugins must work as well under OSX and Windows.

I you is interested to help Maik, you is welcome. I CC him to this mail...

Best

Gilles Caulier