[Kde-imaging] libksane in kf5 times

Kåre Särs kare.sars at iki.fi
Sat Oct 17 19:19:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

libksane has been ported to KF5 almost two years ago, but so far there has not
been a release of the KF5 based branch :( . Unfortunately I'm not really ready
for ABI stability promise as I have been thinking/working on a UI-logic split.
I would like to release it but it should not be a Frameworks release yet. That
means that I/we should rename the library to libksane-qt5 until we either
decide that I'm not going to get the split done or I finally get it done ;)

Does anybody have a problem with me merging the frameworks branch to master
and rename the library to libksane-qt5?

/Kåre