[Kde-imaging] [Digikam-devel] Coverty Reports traces...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:21:43 UTC 2013

2013/2/3 Angelo Naselli <anaselli at linux.it>

> Il 03/02/2013 23:05, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
> > Il 03/02/2013 18:33, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> >> - PrintImages                 ==>   (Angelo Naselli ?)
> I should have fixed the UNINIT ones.

ok.

> I left printimagesconfig.cpp, because i haven't undesrstood
> what's  wrong, and because it's generated from .kcfg and .kcfgc

Right it's a auto-generated files. We cannot fix it as well in kcfg
source...

> And file layouttree.cpp, because it's not my code and i should
> learn it better first, I've just protected a call in case of null
> pointer, at the moment.

Yes, this is the better way. In fact, parser look if m_root is null when
you assign it with bestTree which can be null by processing previous loop.
I think the current code is safe...

cropframe .cpp fixes will be very simple. Some members are not initialized
in constructor.