[Kde-imaging] Kipi confusion

John Andersen jsa at screenio.com
Wed Apr 10 17:52:01 UTC 2013

Using version 3.0.0 from OpenSuse 12.3

I see the attached image as I launch Kipi from DigiCam (or from the KDE
Launcher).

Left unsaid by this screen is if this configuration is OK.  Is it sufficient, or
not?  Are there are other required modules?  Are any of these out of date?

Are there other suggested modules? (if not, why is the list window so large)?

Why does the end user want to know this if the listed files are OK?
Perhaps a message stating that the shown configuration is ok would be in order?